Monday, August 16, 2010

Life has intervened yet again

So, life's been busy as of late. Impending births, deaths, and work load. Thankfully, all of that is happening around me (with the exception of the work load... the work load is stemming from the first two not happening to me, but to coworkers.)

And I'm taking a short break from graphic novels to ponder some things, including how to argue in favor of an adult graphic novel section. I really do want to write an article, do a presentation, something on it.

In addition to that, I've finally been convinced to read a novel that everyone's been talking about. Great heroine, a love interest... A fantastic novel, and I can't wait to finish and read the follow up books.

I'm talking about The Hunger Games. I'm about 3/4ths of the way through and what a great book. It's a good distraction for everything else that's been going on.

However, I do have some graphic novels checked out, so I will get those read and reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment